Relax, Renew, Refresh
For your Smoky Mountain getaway, have a trained missus melt your stress away at Music Road Resort. With a variety of massage services, you can rejuvenate, detoxify, and exfoliate your body while relaxing your mind. Our experienced professional massage therapists set up in the comfort and privacy of your guest room.
Each Professional Massage is 1 Hour at $110 per person.
Signature Full Body Massage
– This classic full-body massage will meet your individual needs with gentle, gliding strokes with light to medium pressure, and pure essential oils for ultimate relaxation.
– Using light to moderate touch, the Swedish Massage has soothing strokes over the full body to relieve muscular tension, stimulate circulation, and induce feelings of deep relaxation.
Couples Side-By-Side Massage
– Nothing is more relaxing and romantic than a Professional Couples Massage. It allows partners to experience their massages together in the privacy of their own guest room. Two therapists and two side-by-side tables are used during this experience. Whether you are husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend, mother and daughter, or best friends, a Couples Massage provides a perfect intimate environment to nurture any relationship. When you're done, feel free to relax beside the river, reconnect by the fire in the grand lobby, and just be together. Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours.
– This restorative treatment is designed for tight, stressed, and aching muscles. Whether it's a heavy exercise schedule, too many hours spent sitting at the desk, or just a busy life, your body can easily become stiff, tight, and painful. Deep tissue massage uses greater intensity of pressure while the therapist focuses on releasing chronic muscle tension and knots in the muscle tissue.
– Expectant moms experience unique physical and emotional changes that occur as a result of increased weight, shifting posture, and adjusting hormone levels. While this is a beautiful period of joy, mothers-to-be also endure heightened physical discomfort that ranges from muscular tension and headaches to pressure on the knees. Prenatal massage is a natural, touch therapy treatment aimed at alleviating these and other pregnancy related symptoms. Taking time for "you" during pregnancy can be uplifting and help you unwind, feel serene, healthy, and comforted during a period of added physical and emotional stress.
Add a massage service to your stay with one of our trained massage therapists today and find out which regiment of massage therapy is best for you.