We set a new room standard in Pigeon Forge, TN, and the Great Smoky Mountains. With 370-450 square feet of comfortable living space, this designer room includes 2 queen size beds, a large bath with double sink vanity, and a private balcony.
* While making your reservation, you have the option of a standard room view, a room overlooking the Little Pigeon River with breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains, or a room overlooking the Hotel’s Water Park. There is also the option for a sleeper sofa.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 37” flat screen television
- 48 HD Channels
- 30% More Space Than Average Guest Room
- Spectacular River & Water Park Views Available
- Double Sink Bathroom Vanity
- Private Balcony
- Microwave & Mini-Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Free local calls
- Complimentary Parking
Included with Your Stay
- Hot Breakfast
- Water Park & Poolside Cabana Snack Bar (open seasonally)
- Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub – 24 hrs.
- Arcade ‒ 24 hrs.
- Fitness Center ‒ 24 hrs.
- Riverside Patio
Hotel Smoking & Pet Policy – Music Road Resort takes guest comfort very seriously and offers a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Evidence of pets or smoking found in a guest room or on the balcony will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
Rooms For Persons with Disabilities – Music Road Resort Hotel offers rooms with roll in showers.